Re: [amibroker] Re: Expectancy - and related

Thanks Howard. I entered this thread because someone posted:
> The K-ratio isn't worth the space it takes up: RRR is simpler.

I was wondering about the K-ratio bashing. This lead to me realising that I have difficulty in
really "feeling" what these metrics mean and how they differ. Would you normally start from visual
inspection of equity curves and then go to the stats?