Re: [amibroker] Re: Creating a HHV Indicator

Try this

bi = BarIndex();
H10 = HHV(H,10);
Plot(H10,"",colorRed,styleStaircase);
Plot(IIf(bi>=LastValue(bi)-5,LastValue(H10),Null),"",colorRed,styleLine,Null,Null,5);

--
Cheers
Graham Kav

On 05/04/2008, wavemechanic <timesarrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
With respect to using selectedvalue() keep in mind that you are dealing with arrays and need to zero in on the bar and value of interest.  If you don't click on a bar the selected bar is the current (last) bar.  There are other ways of doing what you want and it would undoubtedly be instructive to investigate them.

As for making the line go from the hhv bar forward of the current rather than starting at the selected bar modifying startplotbar should work:

startplotbar = selectedvalue(barindex() - barssince(h == selectedvalue(hhv(h, hhvperiod)))) - extendline

Bill