Re: [amibroker] parameter help

Thanks, I'll look for the post

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 3, 2008, at 3:46 PM, Dennis Brown <see3d@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Check out Herman's posts on the UKB for placing a button on the
chart. You could have the button toggle between the two values. It
will take a bit of work on your part to understand his stuff, but it
will be worth it once you do, because you may find other things you
would like to have a button for.

Best regards,
Dennis

On Apr 3, 2008, at 9:56 AM, safetrading wrote:
> I was hoping someone could answer this question for me. I have a
> parameter I like to change frequently while I'm viewing my chart to
> give a different perspective of it. Currently, I keep the parameter
> window open next to my chart and constantly click on it.
>
> I looked, but couldn't find a way to set up a short cut key for this
> purpose. Here is my parameter;
>
> Width=Param("Bar Width",5,1,30,1);
>
> I normally toggle back and forth between 1 and 5, so i need two keys,
> one to increment, and one to decrement the parameter.
>
> Does anybody know if this is possible, and if so how I can do it?
>
> Thanks to anyone taking the time to answer.
>
> Safetrading

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. __._,_.___