Re: [amibroker] parameter help

Check out Herman's posts on the UKB for placing a button on the
chart.  You could have the button toggle between the two values.  It
will take a bit of work on your part to understand his stuff, but it
will be worth it once you do, because you may find other things you
would like to have a button for.

Best regards,
Dennis