To: AB-Main
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 1:22 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Deleting Reports

My reports folder is quite large and I would like to delete some of the reports.

The folder contains only subfolders, which contain the reports.

I can highlight only one subfolder at a time, so I can only delete one at a time (or every subfolder) in the folder.

Is there a way to selectively delete more than one at a time?

TIA

Ara