From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of smithkt9675
Sent: Sat 3/29/2008 10:42 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Easy for experts

Here's the code:

Adv=Close>Ref(Close,-1);
Dec=Close<Ref(Close,-1);

CHADTP=(Sum(Adv,5)-Sum(Dec,5))/5;

How do I write a buy/sell signal with arrows. The signals I want
are:

When CHADTP > 400 and S&P 500 Close < S&P 500 Close Previous Day
+.10 = Sell

When CHADTp < 400 and S&P 500 Close > S&P 500 Close Previous Day -
.10 = Buy

This seems so simple to me...I'm just getting caught up. You have
to run CHADTP against all the constituents in the NYSE and you have
to reference the S&P 500 at the same time. How do you run the
scan/explore and simultaneously reference the foreign SPX to get
arrows on the SPX for trade signals?

Thanks in advance.

Kyle