From: Vinay Garg
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 3:53 PM
Subject: RE: [SPAM] [amibroker] Re: Upgrading Amibroker products

Dear TJ

I am also in the process of learning AFL programming and thought of Power Scan/AFL Code Wizard. The version I have of AFL Code Wizard does not incorporate the Explorer function. Has that been incorporated or is it that I have the unregistered version and therefore this problem. Buying the Key will give all the features? Could you please confirm?

Regards

Vinay