Re: [amibroker] Re: Using Jim's tickers... with some cutomization

Hi Brian,

Even with the precedent method, it does not work.  It works fine the first time with the first group, but then whatever the number of the industry I choose, the tickers go in the first one.. or even one in the fourth group, with no particular reason.  This looks to me like a strange bug if it is one!

Louis