[amibroker] Scaling out of positions

Hi all,

Would appreciate a little help with the code posted below.I am
attempting to find out if scaling out of positions has merits over
full liquidation.I am capable of optimising the first 2 profit
targets,as well as the trailing stop,but I am unable to figure out
how to optimize the percent of the position to scale out of at the
first profit target.I know it entails optimising
the "SetPositionSize".Any thoughts or help much appreciated

Allan

Buy = Cross( MA( C, 10 ), MA( C, 50 ) );
Sell = 0;

// the system will exit
// 50% of position if FIRST PROFIT TARGET stop is hit
// 50% of position is SECOND PROFIT TARGET stop is hit
// 100% of position if TRAILING STOP is hit

FirstProfitTarget = Optimize( "FirstPT",20,15,400,5 );
; // profit
SecondProfitTarget = Optimize( "SecondPT",50,50,100,5 );
; // in percent
TrailingStop = Optimize( "TS",15,10,40,5 );
 // also in percent

priceatbuy=0;
highsincebuy = 0;

exit = 0;

for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )
{
   if( priceatbuy == 0 AND Buy[ i ] )
    {
       priceatbuy = BuyPrice[ i ];
    }

   if( priceatbuy > 0 )
    {
       highsincebuy = Max( High[ i ], highsincebuy );

      if( exit == 0 AND
          High[ i ] >= ( 1 + FirstProfitTarget * 0.01 ) *
priceatbuy )
       {
         // first profit target hit - scale-out
         exit = 1;
         Buy[ i ] = sigScaleOut;
       }

      if( exit == 1 AND
          High[ i ] >= ( 1 + SecondProfitTarget * 0.01 ) *
priceatbuy )
       {
         // second profit target hit - exit
         exit = 2;
         SellPrice[ i ] = Max( Open[ i ], ( 1 + SecondProfitTarget *
0.01 ) * priceatbuy );
       }

      if( Low[ i ] <= ( 1 - TrailingStop * 0.01 ) * highsincebuy )
       {
         // trailing stop hit - exit
         exit = 3;
         SellPrice[ i ] = Min( Open[ i ], ( 1 - TrailingStop * 0.01 )
* highsincebuy );
       }

      if( exit >= 2 )
       {
         Buy[ i ] = 0;
         Sell[ i ] = exit + 1; // mark appropriate exit code
         exit = 0;
         priceatbuy = 0; // reset price
         highsincebuy = 0;
       }
    }
}

SetPositionSize( 50, spsPercentOfEquity );
SetPositionSize( 50, spsPercentOfPosition * ( Buy ==
sigScaleOut ) ); // scale out 50% of position