Re: [amibroker] Re: Philosophical question

Thank you tinga_tinga for your answer.  This is like gold to me.  This is really what I have been hoping for.  Just one little question: how do you do to backtest data like market sentiment, bull-bear type investor
surveys?

Thanks a lot for the tips; I will work on that!

Thank you to you Howard too.  I am reading your book and it helps me to get the maximum out of Amibroker!

Louis