[amibroker] IQFeed crashing

AB keeps crashing when trying to backfill data with IQFeed plugin. I am
using AB 5.00.1 and the latest plugin (as of last month?). I have a
fast cable internet connection and the data loads fast. Also, running
Vista.

After many attempts i can usually load all the data in, and then i am
ok until AB crashes. But this evening i can't seem to get the backfill
to complete... keeps crashing before done. I'm trying to load less data
and then keep adding more and more (ie. 30 days worth, 100 days worth,
etc).... but even thats not working :(

Does anyone know any tricks to get the backfill to work?