[amibroker] Re: Extracting values from stand alone indicators

That's easy, although you can't extract data, you can use the same
data. You seem like a smart guy. Take the code portion out of each
stand alone indicator which also matches the code of the composite
indicator needs and place that pre-tested (Formula Editor) snippet of
each code in the Include folder. Then delete that portion of code in
each of the stand alone indicators and composite indicator and replace
with the #inlcude <filename.afl> of each appropriate code piece. That
way all the codes that generate what you need are solely within the
include file snippet. Both the stand alone and the composite will use
the values generated by the snippets and you can have separate plotting
with each indicator.