[amibroker] Re: OT: Threaded Email

Steve,

> Thankyou for your contributions to the UKB etc

Thankyou for your very kind comments and encouragement.

Some things seem to 'have their place in time' and I think that is
the case with the UKB (there seem to be some very fortuitous
circumstances surrounding it).

First Tomasz created an environment, over the years, where it could
prosper.

Then Herman and I seem to have a natural symbiosis, above and beyond
the average working relationship (something I didn't forsee) - he
really is inspiring me to keep going .

Now Dennis has joined in, and he seems to be another good fit, so we
are starting to get a roll on.

Herman and I always said that some of 'the kids' we are helping now
will eventually become authors.

You might not have noticed but Tomasz actually (officially) launched
the UKB on the very auspicious 7/7/07, which I thought was good fun.
He didn't tell us about that little detail in advance, keeping it for
a big surprize (Tomasz likes his little jokes and also to surprize us
by pulling rabbits out of hats - I bet he liked magic tricks when he
was a kid).

Thanks for your help.

All the best.

brian_z