Re: [amibroker] OT: Threaded Email

A Gmail account.  They thread, and you can designate a label for
every post from the group, automatically sorting the group from the
rest of your mail.  They also let you receive attachments. And the
rate of growth in the storage they allot you is slightly higher than
the byte volume of this list. They do all the backup for you,
everything is there, and threaded, and you aren't paying for the
space.  I don't know of a better alternative.

Yuki

b> I need a threaded emailer.
b> I have been reading this board on line and also receiving messages to
b> a webmail account so that I can get file attachments.

b> I now want to keep some threads, for a while, and delete the rest - I
b> am keeping topics on Data, Database Management and Statistics so I
b> can follow up and add new material to the UKB.

b> I need a threaded email software.
b> I guess I will have to go to desktop.

b> Can anyone help?

b> Would Outlook do this job (I already have Outlook)?

b> What is the best software in the business for this job?

b> Thanks,

b> brian_z

Best,

Yuki