[amibroker] Re: Correlation

Hi Graham, vlanschot and the waveman

I should have posted the original rather than the correlation
example out of the book. What I am using in the AA window was
this.

Corr = Correlation( C, Foreign( sym, "C",-1 ), 30 );

Out of that I recieved mult stocks, 2 of which produced .97 and they
are AXTI as the ticker     WNWG.OB as the corelating stock

However the problem is that I obtained the .97 correlation and then
manually checking (going through day by day) wether one stock
was up or down... I am not getting the same percentage
of "correctness".

The 30 day period I was using was from 4/1/2007 through 5/1/2007.

Thanks for your help
ps can a setting scew performance?

kj
mytakeismine

vlanschot thanks for your help I have to run to work but I will readup
on it when I get home