Von: droskill <droskill@xxxxxxxxx>
An: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: Samstag, den 15. März 2008, 17:34:19 Uhr
Betreff: [amibroker] Portfolio rotation

Hey all - I've been looking at the automatic portfolio rotation
feature of AB, and I had a question - if I want to control the time
element of the rotation, would I have to use the regular backtester?

In other words, let's imagine that instead of rebalancing "on-demand"
- let's imagine that I want to only rebalance once per week or once
per month - can I do this with the rotational portfolio?

Thanks!

E-Mails jetzt auf Ihrem Handy.. __._,_.___