RE: [amibroker] Re: Artificial ticker

Louis,
There may be some way to eliminate the bad data, but that is beyond my limited AFL skills. That is a question to ask the Masters.

Donald F Lindberg

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Louis Préfontaine
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 12:22 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Artificial ticker

Hi,

So using your code could be a good way to know if a provider is reliable.  e.g. I use DTN and I see this pretty often so maybe DTN is not that reliable.

I might switch to QuotePlus if they are reliable... and not too expensive.

You say there is no way around...  There is absolutely nothing I can do with that?

Thanks,

Louis