[amibroker] Re: Real time Bars from Interactive brokers

I have enquired from interactive brokers and they say that the program
(amibroker) should be reading the server time and not PC time. They say
that its a problem with the client program. Unfortunately amibroker
guys have gone silent on this issue and I havent received any reply
from them for this ticket.
Interactive brokers have said that they read the timezone setting from
the PC but after that time is taken from their server.
I dont know whether others too have faced similar problem or am I the
only person facing it.