Re: [amibroker] Fourier Transforms

hi,

can anyone tell me where i can learn abt FFT ...how to interpret it i mean.

thanx

kmckiou <kmckiou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!
Has anyone used Fourier transforms (fft) to filter price data? I tried
the example provided in the description of fft and it worked as
expected, but it is not being used as a filter - it is just plotting
the dominant cycle. I suspect the necessary building blocks are present
in this example, but my knowledge of Fourier transforms is pretty weak,
so, I thought I would ask if anyone had already coded a program to
filter price data using transforms before I started hacking about.

Thanks!

- Kevin

Om namah shivay

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin. __._,_.___