From: jeremy7827110028 <jberkovits1@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2008 10:35:05 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: (Price * Vol ) as a new indicator?

kethek,

I dont know if you are familiar with the VPCI indicator. It was
created by Buff Dormeier CMT of Wachovia Securities. Buff recived the
Charls Dow award for his orignal research. I have tested the VPCI
extensivly and it has a stitastiaclly signifigant positive impact on a
wide vierity of systems. You might find it of value. here is a link
to the code and a TSC article from July 2007.

Regards,

jeremy

http://www.traders. com/Documentatio n/FEEDbk_ docs/Archive/ 072007/TradersT
ips/TradersTips. html#amibroker

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___