[amibroker] AmiQuote DataBase Tickerlist YahooHisorical questions

Hi,,
       looking for a few pointers please,,,

i trade asx stocks and use paid for data which i'm very happy with,,, now
i'm looking at trying some of my explorations on the USA stocks ,

 I have used AmiQuote with great success on Yahoo Historical before with 4X
data within a new DataBase "MyForex" so comfortable setting up a database
and importing yahoo historical data.

I have found the Ticker .TLS lists within the Amibroker starter help files
for the Nasdaq,Amex,NYSE and have downloaded them to 3 folders on my
desktop.

i switched database to the given one "Data" which holds some examples of the
NYSE,NASDAQ and started to import Nasdaq.TLS via AmiQuote and yahoo
historical

i stopped the process early to to see how the imported data was being
assigned and found all stocks going into the "ALL" folder,,which is ok and
expected

but i then noticed that the Nasdaq.TLS imports are being listed in the NYSE
folder and not the Nasdaq folder so have stop the experiment for the
moment,,,,

can i ask
       should i create a DataBase for each .TLS list ie NYSE database,NASDAQ
database,AMEX  database and then explore then one at a time ???

 i'm happy to do this if that's the easiest way and i know how to edit name
within categories too to match the database,,,,,,,,

i have also seen Organize Assignments,,,,,so i could let the Nasdaq files
populate the NYSE folder and then move them all across to the Nasdaq folder
,,and import NYSE last,,,,but when i run the .TLS lists again will they find
the right Market folder or all populate the first folder NYSE ???

also may i ask if it's possible to assign the sector or industry group
automatically ,,,,at this stage everything is within Advertising,,,,i have
also found with Organise Assignments how to do this manually but this asks
me to know the sector/group which i could probably find on the net somewhere
but is a huge work load,,,

regards
Paul