Re: [amibroker] Re: Pattern Searching within AB

re: I am not 100% sure what you mean by "intraday bars are not synchronized at any point in time".

Trader action is strongly synchronized during EOD trading by market open and close times, this is why in EOD trading the Open and Close have significance.

Picking any 10 minute intraday bar and looking at the Open and Close, and sliding the bar period over a real-time chart and you will see no added significance for the open and Close. No increased volume, gaps are rare, etc.

Best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/