RE: [AmiBroker] Re: Coding a pattern of variable length

Is this progress?
What Symbol are you looking at to show the pattern?

IndA= Ref(H,-1) - Ref(L,-1);

IndB = MA(IndA,2);

entry = IndA > IndB ;

Middle = Cross(IndA, IndB) ;

Cond1 = Entry == 1 AND Middle == 1;

patterncolor = IIf(Cond1,7,Null);

Plot(Close,"Close ",patterncolor ,1 | styleOwnScale);

//Plot(IndA,Date() + " " + "Daily Range",5,1);

//Plot(IndB ,"Smooth Daily Range",6,1);

Entry = Cond1;

Bar2 = Middle;

SellNow = Cond1;

Plot(10, /* defines the height of the ribbon in percent of pane width */"",IIf( Entry, colorGreen, IIf( Bar2, colorIndigo, IIf( SellNow, colorRed, Null ))), /* choose color*/styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel, -0.5, 100);

//Plot(Pattern,"Pattern",7,styleArea | styleOwnScale);