RE: [amibroker] Re: Coding a pattern of variable length

Something Like this?

IndA= Close;

IndB = MA(Ref(C,-5),5);

Middle = Close < MA(C,34);

Cond1 = Cross(IndA,IndB);

Cond2 = Cross(IndA,IndB);

Cond3 = Middle ;

Pattern = Cond1 AND Cond2 AND Cond3;

Plot(Close,"Close",1,64);

Plot(Pattern,"Pattern Hunter v1",6,2 | styleOwnScale);