Re: [amibroker] Re: Coding a pattern of variable length

The approach I would take is to create a single indicator from your
two, taking the difference.  Then I would loop through all the bars
looking for the start of the pattern, and process each bar inside the
pattern to the end and make your buy/sell decision, then on to the
start of the next pattern.

Best regards,
Dennis