[amibroker] Re: Listen to the sound

I don't think I asked the question right.  Let me start again.  I am
proposposing to turn the actual price movement on the chart into a
tone that comes out of your computer speakers.  Price rises, the
zone rises.  Price falls and so does the tone.

Charts can be very complex, and it takes time to "see" things on
charts.  Music is also very complex, reading music is not easy,
listening to music IS easy.  You can feel the beat, hear the
patterns, find repetition.

What if you took the last X bars or so and turned that into a tone,
adjusting the tone as price rises and falls, repeating it over an
over.  I think you would be able to "hear" the momentum.

Oscilators are a big part of the indicator world.  It would ve very
easy to turn one of these into a tone.

Is there any application that can turn text input into tones?  I
wonder if the "say" command can do this?

I'm interested in exploring this, has anyone ever heard of such a
thing?