From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Herman
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 9:33 AM
To: treatmentinprogress
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Listen to the sound

you have have Say() and I have used it to tell me the last price when an
order was placed.

you can also announce price changes exceeding a certain level, or a
threshold.

Works nice. i use Say() a lot, also for debugging. It is much easier to hear
what you program does than to stare at scrolling text.

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/