[amibroker] Re: Different Data on two machines

What method of EOD do you use for data if not the simplicity of Amiquote?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <timesarrow@xxx> wrote:

> The AB versions should not be treating data differently but it
sounds like you have zeroed in on data differences as the culprit.  I
don't use AmiQuote but is it possible that its settings for the two
datasets that you use are different?  To see if the problem has
something to do with handling of dividends you can check the data for
a non-dividend paying index such as bond yield (^TNX).  That's all
that comes to mind at the moment.  If a few more tests do not identify
the problem there is always AB support.

> Bill

I mean
> > charts.