Re: [amibroker] Re: OT; Acer or Toshiba Notebook?

I don't know how much you are willing to spend on a notebook but you
might want to also look into a MacBook Pro.  They are pricey but fast
and rock solid.  I have a 15" model;  at home it is my desk top driving
a 22" Sammy SyncMaster 226BW and using an external bluetooth mouse and
keyboard for input.  It is a slick package for both on the road and at home.

Mike