[amibroker] Simple Risk/Reward ratio on chart

Is there currently a AFL or coding to get Amibroker to display
Risk/Reward based upon two static price points that you choose manually?

For example, I draw a line for entry, a line for stop loss target and
profit target.  It will then calculate based upon my entry what the
risk/reward ratio is given the stop loss and profit target I select.

Or does anyone know of a simple tool that does this calculation very
quickly?

If it isnt available in Amibroker, I thought it would be a very useful
add-on so that people don't have to go to another "outside" tool.