[amibroker] Re: Urgent Exploration Help

Graham,
I have a set of systems for going long and short on an instrument
which have been developed independently of each other. So what it
means is that on an instrument I can be long with a holding period of
20 bars but also short with holding period of 5 bars.
Now before I get to auto trade them, I want run explore at a specific
time interval. These systems are present in different AFL files and
each have their own stops.
Ideally I dont want to mix them all in one AFL file. Rather I want
some wrapper script which runs these AFL files and produces output in
automatic analysis window.
To the best of my understanding I think its possible through OLE
automation. This is where I dont have experience and Amibroker is a
new platform to me.
If you have experience in OLE automation, pls do let me know.