Re: [amibroker] Protecting the code

Hi Waleed --

At the risk of sounding commercial --

My book, "Quantitative Trading Systems" has an example of creating a dll that goes through in several steps -- first the afl code as you might write it if you were not planning to create a dll, then writing it using looping as you will have to when you write the C++ code, then writing the C++ code, then using the BloodShed C++ compiler to create a dll, finally how to make the dll available to AmiBroker and call your new functions from an AmiBroker afl module.

Thanks,
Howard
www.quantitativetradingsystems.com