Re: [amibroker] OT: Question on Torrent Security

Hello,

FWIW: *any* program that has open listening ports  is potentially
vulnerable to attack from the internet. So BT is too.

See for example:
http://torrentfreak.com/bittorrent-clients-vulnerable-to-remote-dos-attack-080117/

Google for "vulnerable bittorrent"
results in 110000 hits.

You better have hardware router with strong firewall and good set of pocket filtering rules,
or better yet - separate computer without your trading software (and potentially passwords and
other sensitive data) on it .

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com