Re: [amibroker] Changing the stop loss depending on the stock price?

Hi,

Ok I think I understand... If I want to use custom values, I need to build the code for the backtesting, and then I will have to click the "Enable custom backtest procedure" button.  I can't just use what's there and add some things to it.

So, basically, if I want to:

1) Change the % loss-stop depending on the price;
2) Sell half my position after a % of profit or after some other conditions;

I have to build the whole backtesting procedure.  Is this right?

I really like the help files, but there should be more examples with them.  I learn a lot by watching examples!

Thanks!

Louis

2008/2/22, Thomas Ludwig <Thomas.Ludwig@xxxxxx>:

> The Help file will explain.
>
> Help > SetOptions
> Help > BuyPrice
> Help> Applystop
>
> The Help files are full of good examples of code.

Indeed. And a nice framework for AB beginners can be found here:
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=547

Regards,

Thomas