From: Dan Clark
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 11:55 PM
Subject: [amibroker] New EOD data feed other than Quotes Plus

I?ve been using Quotes Plus data for the last 2-1/2 years.    Overall, I?ve been very happy with Quotes Plus data and Gary Lyben?s (owner/president) responsiveness.   That said?

In the last few days, I?ve swapped several e-mails about a minor billing issue (credit card renewed with different number) with a woman in his billing department.   What should have been a very minor clerical issue left me feeling EXTREMELY angry and offended.

I vowed to switch my data feed from Quotes Plus to another data feed as soon as possible.   This is a major issue for me because of the amount of AFL recoding involved, but I can no longer do business with Quotes Plus.

I need some options for other EOD data feeds.   What EOD service are you using?   What has your experience been?   What are the alternatives now?

Thanks and regards,

Dan.