[amibroker] Re: no amibroker book?

Funny, I was just in the bookstore the other day and wishing there
was a book on AFL.  Needless to say, I'm very glad to hear there's
one in the works.  I just hope it's geared toward complete AFL
newbies like myself...an 'AFL For Dummies' type format, if you will.
I'll be thrilled to pay for something that will significantly speed
up my learning curve so that I can begin to scratch the surface of
Amibroker's capabilities.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "chorlton_c_hardy" <chorlton-c-
hardy@xxx> wrote:

> Hello Howard,
>
> As a reader of your last book, I for one, look forward to reading
it.

> I have read your last book a number of times now and still keep
> learning new elements!!!  Maybe I'm just a slow learner though :-/
>
> Also, as a newbie to Amibroker & its langauge I'm very surprised no
> one has considered writing one before, given the popularity of this
> excellent piece of software, so its good to hear that one is now in
> the pipeline.....
>
> All the best,
>
> Chorlton
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Howard B" <howardbandy@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Christopher --
> >
> > Since the book is so closely associated with AmiBroker, I'll use
the
> > AmiBroker forum groups to announce the book.
> >
> > SO far, there are plans for only a printed version.  But that
might
> change.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Howard
> >
> > On Feb 11, 2008 4:07 AM, Christopher <chrisjeal@> wrote:
> >
> > >   Hi Howard,
> > > I would be interested in a book on how to use Amibroker
> correctly, how
> > > will you let people know when you have published the book?
> > >
> > > Have you thought of selling it as a pdf something like on
> clickbank?
> > > As you will have no costs up front and will sell as many as
> wanted no
> > > more and no less - also you could offer updated pages as needed.
> > > Just an Idea.
> > > Yours
> > > Chris
> > >

> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <amibroker%