From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of david.weilmuenster
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 5:23 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Charting - Priority for Trading Arrows?

Hi,

When I add shapes and indicators to charts I get inconsistent results
regarding the display of Trading Arrows.

Even though "Show Trading Arrows" is always "Yes", sometimes the
Trading Arrows are "masked" or invisible when I add my own shapes or
indicators. This happens in some cases even when I am not plotting
shapes of my own, just indicators such as a moving average. When I
remove my indicators, the Trading Arrows appear as expected.

Is there a way to establish priority for the Trading Arrows so that
they are always visible, regardless of any additional user Plots? Or,
put another way, is there a way to define my Plots so that they never
overlay Trading Arrows?

Thanks,
David