[amibroker] Re: Locating Industry Ticker Symbol with AmiBroker 5.0 and Telechart Data

Thanks to everyone.  I got the attachment below.

Also, along the same lines, I realized that there's an approach much
simpler than my original idea.  For Explorations, I insert:

if	(Status("stocknum")	==	0)
{
industry_symlist	=	CategoryGetSymbols	(
	categoryGroup,

					CategoryFind("Industry Group
Average", categoryGroup)

				);

for( i = 0; ( sym = StrExtract( industry_symlist, i ) ) != ""; i++ )
   {
      	SetForeign(sym);
			if	(IndustryID(0)	!=	0)
	{StaticVarSetText("industry_sym_"+IndustryID(0),sym);	}
		RestorePriceArrays();
   }
}

Then use StaticVarGetText("industry_sym_"+IndustryID(0)) when I want
to use the Industry Symbol.

Regards,
David