Från: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Jan Malmberg
Skickat: den 8 februari 2008 21:39
Till: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: [amibroker] Plot specific value at specific date.

Hi everyone,

Although I enjoy using AmiBroker, I am not good at programming stuff yet, so I hope someone can assist me.

Here’s what I’d like to do:

-          Specify dates to plot a value of either 1, 2, 3 or 4.

-          Draw a line between these dates and their respective values.

-          I do not need to add the actual equation for the curve, since the dates are so few, it is easy to add them as time goes by.

I would be very appreciative of any help or pointers or tips about how I should solve this.

Best regards,

Jan Malmberg