[amibroker] Help with simple Exploration

I'm trying to implement an Exploration that will find those stocks
reaching a 52 week lows and at the same time show the difference from
5 days ago (or any other period one may decide upon).  When I run the
Exploration I get the 52 week lows Okay but the % difference for the
5days show up as "-99.00 for all?  And, under the 52 week column it
doesn't show the close price.  Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks

Dick H

//Stocks at 52 WeekLows Bounce-back last 5 days

CV = (C <= LLV(C,252));
CV5 =(Ref(Close,-5));
Filter = CV;
AddTextColumn( FullName(), "FullName" );
AddTextColumn(IndustryID(1) ,"     Industry Sector      ", 25.0,
colorWhite, colorBlue);
AddColumn(CV,"52 weekLow",1.2,colorBrown);
AddColumn(CV5,"52 WkLo-5",1.2,colorOrange);
AddColumn(C,"Close");
AddColumn(CV-CV5/CV5*100,"% Dif", 3.2, colorYellow,colorGreen);