[amibroker] Errors back filling from IB plugin

I have noticed that when I am running live before the market opens and
collect pre-open data, when I back fill from IB to ensure that my
database is up to date is overwrites the data I collected. What is
happening?

This is an example of what is happening. This morning I was using IBs
paper trading account. When I closed the account to get ready for the
day, I saved the pre-market data before I closed the paper account.
When I opened my real account and backfilled the symbols it deleted all
the data I had collected up to that point for this day only even though
I had saved it. Everything before the backfill was gone.

Whose bug is this? IBs or ABs? How can I prevent it? I want to keep the
pre-open data especially for the futures. How do I?

Thanks,
Barry