[amibroker] How Would I Go About Adding A Continuous Red Horizontal Trendline

How Would I Go About Adding A  Continuous red Horizontal Trendline at
25 to the following code.  TIA

_SECTION_BEGIN("ADXR");
/* Developed by Wells Wilder ADXR is a component of the Directional
Movement
System. The indicator is used to determine if the market under study
is
trending or consolidating. According to Wilder values greater than 25
indicate
the use of Trend following systems or indicators. Values less than 25
may be
better suited to consolidation indicators.

Perhaps more useful is to simply note if the indicator is rising or
falling. A
rising ADXR indicates a trend is either forming or in place, a
falling ADXR
indicates a weakening trend or consolidation phase. Note that a
rising ADXR
indicates trend strength not
direction.*/

pds=14;
Adxr = ( ADX(pds) + Ref( ADX(pds), -14 ) )/2;
Plot(ADxr,"",colorWhite,4);
_SECTION_END();