RE: [amibroker] Re: How to see all optimization rows using IO in Exhaustive mode with servers?

There is no spam filtering in play.

However, if you are sending from Yahoo then nail from that ISP doesn’t reach me as often as it does …

The detail log shows every combination tested … The hta page only shows the top n candidates … To see them all click the CSV button on the detail log itself

See page 19 of the doc …

Please send any response to the email addresses listed in the doc.