[amibroker] Re: How to see all optimization rows using IO in Exhaustive mode with servers?

I first sent my question to your support address as provided in the
documentation. If you have not received it, then perhaps you have
spam filtering in that account too?

I have tried the DetailLog in both the default setting and set to Y
as shown in my original post below.

If you have further detail, could you please forward it along to me?

Thanks.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ftonetti@xxx wrote:

> Not available ? What made you think that ? If you tried emailing my
Yahoo email address and didn't get a response then that would explain
it since its purpose is to collect junk mail.

> To answer your IO question ... The IO Directive you want is ...
DetailLog.

DEVLOG: