[amibroker] Newbie needs some help......

I am new to AB and I have little coding experience so I need some help getting my feet wet with some things that I am trying to create in AB.  I read the help file on AddToComposite and have created the custom composite.  I used this code:

/* AddToComposite statements are for Automatic Analysis -> Scan */
/* add Close price to our index OHLC fields */
AddToComposite(Close, "~MyIndex", "X" );

/* add one to open intest field (we use this field as a counter) */
AddToComposite( 1, "~MyIndex", "I" );

buy = 0; // required by scan mode

/* this part is for Indicator */
graph0 = Foreign( "~MyIndex", "C" )/Foreign( "~MyIndex", "I" );

I can pull up the chart on my screen but it only shows the close data.  I have tried to insert O,H,L into the code but I can't get it to make it display that info.  How do I do this?

Once I get this to work I also want to create a McClellan oscillator and summation index for that custom list.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dave

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. __._,_.___