[amibroker] New to Amibroker & need some help......

Hi there!

My name is Dave and I am new to Amibroker and to coking in general.
I have gotten to the point where I want to start setting up some
sustom composites and can't figure how to make some things happen.

The first thing that I did was created a custom index as per the
AddToComposite function.  I used this code taken from the manual:

/* AddToComposite statements are for Automatic Analysis -> Scan */
/* add Close price to our index OHLC fields */
AddToComposite(Close, "~MyIndex", "X" );

/* add one to open intest field (we use this field as a counter) */
AddToComposite( 1, "~MyIndex", "I" );

buy = 0; // required by scan mode

/* this part is for Indicator */
graph0 = Foreign( "~MyIndex", "C" )/Foreign( "~MyIndex", "I" );

I created the index and was able to pull it up on my charts.  Now
from what I can tell the index is calc. with closing prices.  How do
I go about creating O,H,L,C and charting that?  I tried adding those
to the section where is says close and it didn't work.  Thanks For
the help!  I'm on my way!

Dave