[amibroker] Re: Helicopter Ben :-)

Hello Tomasz,

Collectively and individually outbursts of irrationality are the norm
for human behaviour (although most often denied) - we only need to be
concerned about it where it occurs in excess when they become a
dangerous pathology.

If all market participants were 100% rational the market would truly
be efficient and prices would only ever equal the discounted future
value of earnings (give or take some variance due to variance in
anticipated earnings).

Fortunately for us rationality does not prevail and we (freelance
traders) have opportunities to make money off the scraps of market
behaviour.

Re "the free economy and managing the economy"

What does freedom consist of for us (participants in modern culture)
and what freedoms can we reasonably aspire to? (At best it is a waste
of precious energy, and at worst an exercise in futility, to pursue
freedom in places where it has no chance of existing).

In all public human endeavours regulations are enforced to protect
the masses from themselves.

"Give unto Caeser that which is Caesers".

Re the conspiracy theory of 'world finances':

The idea that 'hidden ruling collectives' are operant in shaping 'our
world' is a recurring idea in human thought (a Jungian complex?). It
comes to the party again and again wearing new clothing.

Geniuses exist in every field of endeavour (computing, music, art,
science, business). They always lead humanity (directly or
indirectly). Why not in economics? Doesn't it make sense that
national governments will seek to recruit these individuals, early in
their careers, and utilise their skills in national or international
causes. In my experience 80-90% of people in all walks of life
are 'hacks' but there is always the 10 - 20% who keep the whole show
on the road - lets assume that they are there somwhere in politics
and financial management. Lets also assume that it would be pointless
for them to detail the full extent of their knowledge in public
broadcasts.

You can't teach a dog to play chess.

All bubbles have to burst eventually.

brian_z

Hi Yuki Taga - nice to see you are 'back at work'.
The world of AmiBroker seems a better place when the "Full Moon of
Yuki" is resplendent in the firmaments.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>