[amibroker] Re: Time range causes buys and Analysys to fail

I changed the code to the following and it fails completely.

buy = IIf(tod >= timeopen AND tod <= timeclose AND MA1 >= MA2 AND C >
MA2 , 1, 0);

I removed the AND tod <= timeclose and it fails completely.
So I found something two other things that don't work.

How can we code to limit trading within a time frame?

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Barry Scarborough" <razzbarry@xxx>
wrote:

> I am trying to limit the time I trade to 5:50 AM to 3:30 PM.
> Everything seems to work correctly until I move the chart to 3:30
PM.