[amibroker] Time range causes buys and Analysys to fail

I am trying to limit the time I trade to 5:50 AM to 3:30 PM.
Everything seems to work correctly until I move the chart to 3:30 PM.
When I do that all the arrows disappear, even the ones that were
active a minute bar before. Also, back test does not produce any
results. The code I am using is the following:

timeopen = 50000;	// 05:00
timeclose = 153000;	// 15:30
tod = TimeNum();
bartime = SelectedValue(tod);
// take trade between hours of 5 am to 3:30 pm
if( bartime >= timeopen AND bartime < timeclose)
{
   buy and sell code
}

later I plot up and down arrows at the buy and sell locations.

Why do all the arrows disappear when I move out of the active trading
time period? It probably has to do with the array processing but why
that would happen eludes me. What would I have to change to allow it
to process the trading period correctly?

Thanks,
Barry