[amibroker] auto file synchronizers (was Re: Extremely tired of this.)

TJ,

Before I say more about multi-machine synchronization, I'd like to
make a meta-comment and let it stand alone.

With respect, Tomasz -

I've noticed repeatedly that a common response by you to users is:

"*READ THE MANUAL*"    or

"All you need to do is to *READ THE MANUAL*"

Are you aware that the first may often be perceived as shouting and
the 2nd may often be perceived as condescending?
Are shouting and condescension what you intend?
I presume not, so that's why I mention it.

Just so you know, every word from the docs that you posted in your
reply to my message had already been read by me (multiple times).

The AB manuals are very comprehensive, but they are not perfect.  Nor
are the human beings who write them or read them (certainly incl. myself).

I think it's great to point out, courteously, the section(s) of the
documentation that are relevant to a question at hand.  Perhaps
something along the lines of:

"Based on what you've written, I think you might find the following
links relevant to your question/concern:
     link1
     link2
     etc.
"

In some cases, it is possible the material may not have been read yet,
and so referencing it is helpful.  It's also helpful to other readers
of the thread.  However, to assume that a user who posts has made no
effort to read the docs, or to assume that the docs are so good that
reading them will fully enlighten every question is alternately
pessimistic then optimistic to the extreme (respectively).

May I ask you a small favor? - I'd appreciate it if you would always
consider that I HAVE made an effort to read the docs (because I have)
and calibrate your response with that in mind.  Thanks!

Progster
www.CodeForTraders.com